Thursday, July 28, 2005

It's weird.

It's as I'd feared; things are getting big. Since yesterday I've received more than 10,000 emails pointing out my misspelling of the word weird. Am I going to have to get a staff? I don't know if I have the budget for that, and I'm not sure how it would impact the important blog solo vibe. My god.

The thing is, too, that I always misspell the word weird. It's like my nemesis word, and I just can't understand it. I could actually look it up in the dictionary, and then 5 seconds later spell it wrong again. My brain rejects the correct spelling, I don't know why. So please, kind friends, no more emails about wierd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean. my nemisis word is, ironically, 'nemisis'. and since it comes up so often in my written work, you can imagine how frustrating it is!

keep on bloggin'!

Anonymous said...

you know what my nemisis word is?

backround. background? i never know which it is.

just don't tell anyone, ok?